1. Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted with the school office by or before the expiry of registration period.
2. Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to the assessment of student's performance in the entrance test/interaction and other criteria as well as the availability of seats.st/Interaction:-
3. Date of entrance test/interaction would be given by SMS or telephonically.
4. For admission of Toddler, Nursery and Prep no written test is administered, however an Interaction procedure/general test is conducted to assess simple skills followed by interaction.
5. There will be written test/assessment followed by an interaction with student seeking admission to class 1 onwards.
6. Results will be displayed on the school Notice Board on the dates specified at the time of interaction.