Vision, Mission, Objectives
Our vision at Wisdom Global School is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: Respect, tolerance and inclusion and excellence.
The WGS Mission is to provide an environment in which all students will become lifelong learners, who are responsible, disciplined, and ethical of the world.
- To develop healthy, sensible, well rounded and complete human beings through academic, aesthetic and athletic activities.
- To encourage a social climate in the school that creates international understanding amongst those represented within the school community.
- To develop through community service respect for the environment and concern for society, with a commitment to serve others in need.
- To build self-esteem and leadership qualities.
- To uphold an uncompressing commitment towards excellence.
- To provide a safe and nurturing community where diversity is celebrated and mutual respect among children and adult is practiced.
- To create an environment where children are exposed to challenging, educational opportunities.
- To create a platform where teachers, parents and children evolve together to create a new social awakening.
WGS Emphasizes on ....
We have high esteem for the thoughts that individuals can change the world and the group has the ability to make this a reality.
Personality development is the relatively enduring pattern of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that distinguish individuals from one another.The dominant view in the field of personality psychology today holds that personality emerges early and continues to change in meaningful ways throughout the lifespan.
Thinking ability and self- esteem are closely linked at this age. School-age children can absorb new information quickly and are excited by learning. School stimulates new areas of thinking for your child, and there's a lot you can do to encourage cognitive development.
Play is still a big part of how your child develops learning, thinking and problem-solving skills at this age.
We at WGS kindle the ignition of creativity, curiosity and interest in our students.
We encourage a passion for deep rooted learning by gaining skills and content required for successful and basic thinkers.
The Ethics and Morals Values
Teaching your kids moral values is one of the most important responsibilities you have as a teacher/ parent. In order for your children to act morally, they need to know the good, care about the good and practice doing the good.
What virtues make your family's top five lists? Some to consider include:
- Acceptance: having an objective attitude toward other's ideas and practices that differ from your own
- Compassion: understanding the suffering of others or self and wanting to do something about it
- Courage: willingness to do difficult things
- Equality: believing everyone deserves equal rights and to be treated with respect
- Fairness: acting in a just way, sharing appropriately
- Generosity: willingness to give resources, help or time to others
- Honesty: being truthful and sincere
- Integrity: sticking to your moral and ethical principles and values
- Kindness: being considerate and treating others well
- Perseverance: persisting in a course of action, belief or purpose
- Politeness: using good manners, acting in socially acceptable ways
- Respect: showing consideration for the worth of someone or something
- Responsibility: being reliable in your obligations
- Self-control: staying in control of your words and behavior