The school has well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Senior grades and a Composite lab for Primary and Middle School wherein the students are encouraged to learn through experiments and understand various concepts beyond their books away from the conventional classroom teaching.
Science lab equipments allow students to interact directly with the data gathered. They get a first-hand learning experience by performing various experiments on their own. Students are made to use the models and understand different scientific theories and concepts, thus making teaching and learning easy both for the teachers, as well as for the students.
- Skills - manipulative, inquiry, investigative, organizational, communicative
- Concepts - for example, hypothesis, theoretical model, taxonomic category
- Cognitive abilities - critical thinking, problem solving, application, analysis, synthesis
- Understanding the nature of science - scientific enterprise, scientists and how they work, existence of a multiplicity of scientific methods, interrelationships between science and technology and among the various disciplines of science
- Attitudes - for example, curiosity, interest, risk taking, objectivity, precision, confidence, perseverance, satisfaction, responsibility, consensus, collaboration, and liking science