1) It is compulsory for all students to achieve 75% attendance before every exam, to make them epgible for final examination.
2) Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor at the time of re- joining the school.
3) Parents should fill up the ''Leave Record'' for each day the students is absent from school stating the reason for absence.
4) A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without a letters from the parents addressed to the class teacher stating the reasons of the absence. Leave for going out of station should be approved of, prior to proceeding on leave.
5) A student returning to school after sufferings from and infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate of fitness permitting him /her to attend the school.
6) Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re - admissions may be granted only after payment of a fresh admission fee.
7) Students who do not take first term/second term examination due to illness or some unforeseen mishap will not be eligible for the scholar badge/shield/cash prize at the discretion of the principal. However he/she will not be eligible for any proficiency award.